Monday, November 2, 2009

Singapore Disciplinary Tribunal has begun to give me the run around!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Singapore Disciplinary Tribunal has now begun to give me the run around! Look at this:


The run around

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 5:50 AM
From: "Gopalan Nair"
Add sender to Contacts
To: angela _chopard@supcourt.gov.sg
Cc: yogeswari_n_vadivellu@supcourt.gov.sg

To Miss Chopard and her co-worker Yogeswari d/o N Vadivellu,

It appears you have now begun to give me the run around. Listen to this, I simply refuse to submit to this nonsense.

I have received an Email from the Subordinate Court Singapore today telling me that "the transcripts for Magistrates Appeal No 229 of 2008" is now available"! Would you please tell me how in Heavens does the transcripts for this appeal has anything to do with me, when I never appealed any case! I was tried and convicted. I never appealed! I never asked the transcripts for any appeal!

Secondly the Email states that I should send someone to Singapore to collect the transcripts! If you did not know, I live in California near San Francisco! I refuse to send anyone to Singapore to collect these transcripts! Even if I try to get someone to go, they simply refuse to go, as they fear being caned if they chewed gum!

Your correspondence is getting comical. I suggest you take this seriously and take responsibility. It is your duty to ensure that these documents are sent to me. And I mean the correct documents. Not some appeal that I have nothing to do with!

And secondly please stop asking various people to send Emails to me. It is your responsibility to send me these documents. Not asking various others to write to me.

I am holding you responsible. Please provide the transcripts without any further delay.

Yours Faithfully,


Gopalan Nair

No comments: